IKD founded in 2007 with 35 beds added 65 beds later. More then 600% increase in out patients since 2007. Now vertical extension of 100 beds
Our library recently established. presently some stock of books with plans of journals , electronic journals and audio visual scientifice materials
Postgraduate Medical Training at IKD
There are training programs in urology, nephrology and transplantation. IKD prepares doctors for Fellowships and Memberships of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP).
IKD is Recognized by the CPSP for Training in the following:
- 3 year programs in Urology, Nephrology and Gastroenterology (after the Intermediate Module).
Residents from other medical institutions in Peshawar and the region also rotate or come for short term training at IKD as the institute serves as a local as well as regional training centre for Pakistan & Afghanistan.
What We Do
IKD offers a wide range of services including:
- 24 hours emergency
- Free Renal Transplantation
- Free Dialysis
- Outpatient Clinics
- Pediatrics Services
- Intensive Care Unite
- Research and Training for Medical Professionals
- To ensure quality health care as a fundamental right of every individual.
- Provide state of the art medical cover without discrimination, with minimal charges but free for non effording class.
- Treat all patients with dignity and almost respect.
- Create public awareness in the society at large for prevention of diseases.
- Carryout research and trasfer of technology for better medical care.
- Enhance the capacity building of medical professionals.
- Transfer of technology and expertise in various medical deciplines.