Associate Professor: Department of Nephrology, Institute of Kidney Disease, KPK, Pakistan (03, January, 2015 till date).
Assistant Professor: Department of Nephrology, Institute of Kidney Diseases, KPK, Pakistan (June, 2011to January, 2015).
Senior Registrar: Department of Nephrology, Institute of Kidney Diseases, KPK, Pakistan (May, 2007 to June, 2011).
Medical Specialist (SR): Nephrology Unit, Gomal Medical college & DHQ Teaching Hospital, Dera Ismail Khan, KPK, Pakistan (April, 2004 to May, 2007).
Clinical Fellow/Registrar: Nephrology Division, Department of Medicine, National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore (Jan, 2003 to Jan, 2004).
Medical Officer/TMO: Nephrology Unit, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar, Pakistan (Jan. 2000 to Dec.2002).
Trainee Medical Officer: Medical A unit Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar (Jan. 1996 to Jan 2000)
Honoury House Officer: Dermatology Unit, K.T.H. Peshawar.From Jan. 1994 to Dec. 1995
House Job Training: Medical A Unit K.T.H. Peshawar (01/06/93 to 30/11/1993), Surgical A Unit K.T.H. Peshawar (01/12/92 to 31/05/1993)
1. Advanced cardiac Life Support (ACLS), 15-16 Dec, 2013
2. Basic Life Support (BLS). Peshawar, 13 Dec, 2013
3. Supervisory Skills, CPSP,(supervisor) Peshawar, 19-22 Feb, 2013.
4. Assessment & Planning. (supervisor) CPSP Peshawar, 17-20 October, 2012.
5. Education Planning & Evaluation. (Supervisor) CPSP Peshawar, 19-22 September, 2012.
6. Research Methodology & Medical Writing. (Supervisor) CPSP Peshawar, 5-8, September, 2012.
7. CRRT Workshop at Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, March, 2012.
8. Renal Anemia: Symposium & Workshop Intercontinental Hotel DUBAI Jan.9, 2010
9. Communication Skills workshop LAHORE 2005
10. Research Methodology, Biostatistics & Dissertation writing workshop ISLAMABAD 2005
12. Computer & Internet workshop PESHAWAR 2004
13. Lab. Test Interpretation workshop NUH SINGAPORE 2003
14. X-ray Reading Workshop National University Hospital SINGAPORE 2003
1. Frequency of Vitamin D Deficiency among Patients with Newly Diagnosed Chronic Kidney Disease. Najamuddin, Khan ZA, Mahmood RBM, Munib S, Haq M, Sardar W . JSMC 2019; 9(1):103-6.
2. Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis. Mahmood RBM, Khan ZA, Mirza I, Najamuddin, Munib S, Khan AR. JSMC 2019; 9(1):122-6.
3. Prevalence of chronic kidney disease associated pruritis, and association with sleep quality among hemodialysis patients in Pakistan. Inayat Ur RehmanID1,2, Syed Munib3 , Amutha Ramadas4 , Tahir Mehmood Khan1,5 PLOS ONE | https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0207758 November 29, 2018.
4. Prevalence of Varicella Zoster Virus infection in Renal Transplant Recipients: A Single Center Study. Syed Munib, Ahmad zaib, Najmuddin, Mufti Baleegh Ur Rehman Mahmood.Med.Forum, 52-54 vol.29.No.11
5. A randomized controlled trial for effectiveness of zolpidem versus acupressure on sleep in Hemodialysis patients having chronic kidney disease–associated pruritis. Inayat Ur Rehmana,David Wu Bin Chiaa, Raheel Ahmedc, Nisar Ahmad Khand, Aziz UrRahmane, Syed Munibc, Learn Han Leea, f, g, Kok Gan Chanh,i, Tahir Mehmood Khana,i. Medicine (2018) 97:31(e10764.)
6. Frequency of cytomegalovirus in post renal transplant patients: A single center experience.Syed Munib, Asif Malik. RMJ: 2018; 43(2): 224-226.
7. Percutaneous renal biopsy in adults: experience of a single center. Syed Munib, Baleegh-ur-Rehman Mahmood, SubhanFazli, Najm-Uddin. Rawal Med J:Vol.42.No.1, Jan-Mar.2017.
8. Outcome &Complications of CAPD Tenckhoff’sCatheter in KPK, Pakistan adjoining area of Afghanistan. Syed Munib, Indian Journal of PD, August-December2012 ;( 23):24-29.
9. Outcome of Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis in Khyber PukhtoonKhuwa and Adjoining areas of Afghanistan. Syed Munib .Rawal Med J, 2012; 37(3): 277-281.
10. Outcomes of Tenckhoff catheters in CAPD patients A Single Center experience.Syed Munib, Asif Malik. Rawal Med J March-June, 2011; 36(2):125-128.
11. Outcomes of Tenckhoff catheters in CAPD patients A Single Center experience.Paper Presentation at Urology Conference at Lahore April, 2009. Syed Munib
12. Outcomes of Pregnancy Related Acute Renal Failure. Syed Munib, Shiraz Jamal. Rawal Med J July-Dec, 2008; 33(2): 189-92.
13. Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) in Pakistan. Syed Munib. Gomal journal of medical sciences VOL 6 No.2 July-Dec, 2006.
14. Outcome of Hemodialysis in ARF due to Malaria. Syed Munib, Shiraz Jamal khan. J Post grad Med Inst Jun 2006; 20(2): 135-8.
15. A comparative clinical trial of artemether and quinine in Cerebral Malaria. Shiraz Jamal Khan, Syed Munib. Rawal Medical Journal vol.30 No.2, July-Dec 2005.
17. Digital Imaging in Leishmaniasis. Shiraz Jamal, Syed Munib. Dermatology Online Journal 11(1):4
18. The escape of an Ascaris Pakistan. Shiraz Jamal, Syed Munib. Journal of Radiology july-sep.2004 vol.15 issue3
19. Efficacy of halofantrine hydrochloride in vivax malaria.Shiraz Jamal, Syed Munib. J Post Med Inst Sep 2005; 19(3):276-80.
20. Case Report: HOLT-ORAM RMJ. Shiraz Jamal, Syed Munib. Rawal Medical Journal Vol30, No1, Jan-June 2005.
21. Cutaneous leishmaniasis in Pakistan. Shiraz Jamal khan, Syed Munib. Dermatology Online Journal 11 (1):
22. Anti Glomerular Basement Membrane (GBM) antibody associated Glomerulonephritis: 5 years. Single center experience (Singapore). Rajat Tagore, Syed Munib Annals Academy of Medicine September, 2003, Vol 32(suppl) No.5 II038/MP S143.
23. Crescentic Glomerulonephritis in association with Anti- Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA): A report of the Clinico-pathological experience over 5 years in a single center(Singapore). Syed Munib, Rajat Tagore Annals Academy of Medicine September, 2003, Vol 32 (suppl) No. 5 II049/MP) S146.