EMPLOYMENT RECORD (In Reverse Order)
A Professor 03-11-2014 till to date IKD/HMC
B. Associate Professor 21-11-2011 to 03-10-2014 IKD/HMC
C. A/P Anaesthesia 25-05-2007 to 21-11-2011 IKD/HMC
D. S/R Anaesthesia 23.07.2001to 24-05-2007 Hayatabad Medical Complex
E. District Anaesthetist 22.08.2000 to 23.07.2001 Hayatabad Medical Complex
F. Medical Officer Anaesthesia 09.01.1994 to 22.08.2000 Lady Reading Hospital
G. TMO Anaesthesia 02.01.1993 to 09.01.1994 Lady Reading Hospital
H. Medical Officer: 16.09.1990 to 01.01.1993. B.H.U. Health Department
1 Postoperative nausea and vomiting in ambulatory in surgery. Comparison of midazolam with normal saline.
J Med Sci 2016; 24: (3) 149-154 (2nd ) Principle Author)
2 Assessment of irrigation fluid absorption by measuring serum electrolytes during transurethral resection of prostate. KJMS,2015;Vol 8(2): 255-59. (2nd ) Principle Author)
3. To compare the effect of intrathecally administered tramadol plus bupivacaine with bupivacaine alone on the duration of post operative analgesia. KJMS July-December, 2014, Vol. 7, No. 2. 190-193
4. Efficacy of nalbuphine in preventing haemodynamic response to
laryngoscopy and intubation.
J Postgrad Med Inst 2014; 28(2) :211-6 (1ST AUTHOR)
5. Use of Ketamine plus midazolam versus ketamine alone in prevention
of shivering during spinal anaesthesia: A randomized controlled trial.
Khyber Med Univ J 2014; 6(1): 5-8. (1ST AUTHOR)
6. Post Dural Puncture Headache; Comparison Of 25 And 27g Spinal Needle In
Urological Patients. KJMS January-June, 2014,Vol (1): 40-43(2ndAUTHOR)
7. Comparison of dexamethasone plus metoclopramide, with
dexamethasone alone in the prevention of postoperative nausea and
vomiting in patients undergoing elective craniotomy
Pak J Neurol Surg 2010; Vol 14, No 2: 122-25(1ST AUTHOR)
8. The effects of intravenous lignocaine on pain during injection of
medium and long-chain triglyceride propofol emulsions
J Postgrad Med Inst 2010; Vol 24, No 3: 222-25(1ST AUTHOR)
9. Cardiovascular Responses to Scalp Infiltration, Using Adrenaline,
with Or without Lignocaine, During Craniotomy.
J Postgrad Med Inst 2010; Vol 24, No 2: 142-46(1ST AUTHOR)
10. Acute Extradural Hematoma in Pediatric Age Group:
A Study of 50 Cases.
Pak J Neurol Surg 2009; Vol 13, No 2: 65-69(3RD AUTHOR)
11. Incidence of Pain on Propofol Injection and Efficacy of Lignocaine
or Selecting big vein or both combined in reducing it.
J Postgrad Med Inst 2006; Vol 20, No 1: 8 – 11(1ST AUTHOR)
12.Perioperative Management of Surgical Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
J Postgrad Med Inst 1998; Vol 12, No 1: 1 - 4 (2ND AUTHOR)